Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally!

Finally I have Internet connection again! After being away from the "information superhighway" for quite some time, I realized how really important it is to be connected to it (in our culture at least). Well, I already knew that it is important, but I've never been in a situation where I was deprived of the Internet for a month. It's amazing that we depend so much on technology for most of our everyday tasks. I felt lost not being able to check my e-mail and even Myspace *lol* for important messages from friends, and even more lost for not being able to check the news for current events (I prefer to check the news online rather than on TV because there are no commercials).

This post isn't really important, but I thought I'd just post it anyway just to have something on this blog haha.

No comments: